Box and Brew Challenge
Box and Brew Challenge, October 1 – November 30th, 2018 with Mason’s Brewery in Brewer, Maine
Find 8 of the 16 Letterboxes on the Great Pond Mountain Wildlands and get a 10% discount on all Mason’s Brewery menu items, redeemable until November 30th, 2018!
Letterboxing involves following clues to find the box, then using the rubber stamp to put each unique image on the Box and Brew Entry Form. Don’t forget to bring your own ink pad. To receive the discount at Mason’s, present the form stamped with eight GPMCT letterbox rubber stamps.
Download Stamp Form
More Letterboxing Info
- Challenge runs October 1 – November 30th, 2018 Entries must be redeemed by November 30
- Download and print Entry form and letterbox clues from links above
- Find 8 of the letterboxes and stamp Entry form with each unique letterbox stamp (you’ll need to bring your own ink pad, available at the local drug store)
- Bring completed Entry form (with valid name, address, email address*) to brewery and receive 10% discount on items Mason’s Brewery on the Map
- Breweries keep entries, to be returned to GPMCT
- Serious letterboxers keep their own log books of stamps they have “collected.” We encourage you to bring a notebook to the letter boxes so you can have a copy of the stamps to keep.
- You may also want to attend the Great Maine Outdoor Weekend Letterboxing Workshop on Saturday, September 29th to get a head start (and collect up to 4 stamps)
*contact information will not be shared outside GPMCT